Thursday, March 4, 2010

How come its okay for you but not me?

Hey y'all it's you're one and only Dee Dee Henmen coming to you live from Tawain.com/UFCSupaFight 6.6 We rock that shit.

I'm gonna shove this shit down your fawkin throat. How come it's okay for other people to act a certain way and speak a certain way infront of a camera but not me?

No one is perfect. I myself act the same way in person and in front of a silly camera. I don't need to pretend to be someone I'm not and I'm not gonna censor my damn words. Sure I may sound stupid as hell but atleast I'm having fun and laughing and always being EXACTLY who I am. I ain't fake y'all.

You could put me in a Trash bag and I would still ROCK that shit.
I don't understand people who use profanity, smoke 24-7 and are cheap, shit talkin' ass holes but then act like they are perfect and judge other people?

That makes NO sense whatsoever.

I work. So the next time you gon' run your mouth atleast say it to my face and don't make other people feel guilty for having a good time.

Girls these days.

xo xo
PiggyBank Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home