Saturday, February 20, 2010

BFF Reunion in Las Vegas!

Hey guys it's me Daniel....Do you remember the BFF reunion in Vegas?

It all started to be planned in 2009. I remember Stephen talking to me about it while sipping on coffee and I was wearing a tight pink onesie. The planning was 3 weeks in the making so I knew i had enough time to lose about 50 pounds and have a sex change! OH and also get some new extensions! Did you know Sally's sells UFC Extension line by Samurai Yong?

Everything was moving perfectly! My recovery ended and my extensions came in the mail just the day before we left for vegas! I'm special so i chose to fly UNITED by myself. I can't have this 100,000 dollar body thrown in the back seat of a hoopty.

So I landed about 3 hours before the rest of the BFF's got there. I had promised the rest of the girls that I would get them the "hook up" to all the hottest clubs! Even get them 131 tables! :) So i put my 100,000 dollar body to good use. SO what i did was HOOK up with one of my BAWDDAMORE girls Stacy. She works at the Rhino and got me the hook up. I danced my ass off for 3 hrs pulling in a cool 90,000 dollars and made a couple of great Asian friends! We were set! I ROCKED that strip club.

We all ended up meeting at Luxor and started to get ready for the night. I bunked with my GREAT friend Nicole! Here is a picture of us getting ready for the night in the bathroom. Don't you love my surgery? AND somebody might be having a baby..you never know when you're in LAS VEGAS!
While I was getting ready I was getting blown up by one of my Promoter friends; ChinLe'! He wouldn't stop talking about how bomb my new body looks and that he wanted to get us in to Prive' for free! As far as I was concerned it was going to be a GREAT night with hot guys, my girls and a possible new born on the way! ;) Here I am with @ArikaSato ready for the night!!
So we ended up going to dinner at NaBU before we headed to Prive! I had 2 sips of water and a slice of lemon, while my homegirl @GorgeousNicole randomly was sitting with a couple of men eating off their plates.


We get to Prive' and it was ROCKIN! Dimly lit, lights flashin, raging music! I immediately walked to the bar and ordered a Vodka Rocks and turned around at glanced at the club! SO FUN!

Lucky for me I turned around and saw my entire group of best friends from Jr.High! Here they are: ChinLe, Connie Chung, Juan Ton, Mitsubishi, Samantha and Jeffrey!

Juan Ton kept hitting on me and was soo curious to see my new 100grand body! I told him the only way he'd see it was if he flew me to Tokyo and back! But JuanTon broke so it didn't work out.

Leavin Prive' I stumbled upon my gorgeous friend! ShinChu ChaiTea! Hadn't seen this bitch in years! But she was ROCKIN it!
This trip was definetely a success! I hope you all remember! Also don't forget to vote for me on Spike.com! See you soon! Byyeeee

Love,
Daneeka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home