Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time to meet.....The Stabile's

Hey everyone Dee Dee girl here. Since y'all been reading my blog you've gotten to know who I am. Now I want y'all to know who my family is...I know I know...it's been a long time coming. Now I ain't gon' say I'm ashamed of them...but here goes nothin....Don't be too quick to judge. Alright then...

Presenting my younger sister Pamika:


Now..she has had a lot of work done..but she almost there cause she the ugliest little thing I err did see.

Next my Auntie Blanca:

As you can see, she is what I strive EVERY DAY to look like. That's my gurl!

Now on to my cousin Yessica:


She's our families claim to fame. As you know the relationship didn't last too long but atleast she got twins out of it Yesenia and Gretta (6 mos.)

I hope you all feel like you know me and My family a little bit better now! We're heading down to a Quincierda right now!

Ttyl
xoxo
Latina Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home