Saturday, October 24, 2009

Do you Remember the time



Do you remember the time I went to the Masquerade ball? The party was raging.. and I of course looked smashing in my skin tight button up. (I made sure not to eat anything starting 88 hours before the party ;) good old trick of the trade.) My initial wadrobe idea had been a black leather skirt with just enough wiggle room to be able to easily lift it up and reveal my goodies to a gentlemen caller if the situation presented itself. However....I went with some black skinny's instead. LOL.



Now then....as always I am extremely surprised and greatful to be invited to such events. Who would of thought silly ole' me going to a party with Stephen at Paris' house!? Crazy!!! So when I go I do my best to maintain a graceful swan-like composure. ALWAYS trying to remember the time and recite things in my head like "don't eat, don't eat" or "Hi I'm Daniel Stabile coming to you live from The UFC Masquerade Party, I promise if you vote for me I will be the best!" And ofcourse always remembering to not to act a mess or look it either.

I-love it. At the party they was tons of new faces and some old ones really wished @pinknony had come to the masquerade party! Would have loved to of had a cocktail and gossiped about her new winter line and our pending adoption of myself making Nony my new mama and my new name @PinkDaniel.

I-love it all the girls I loved was there @stephenhampton @onchmovent @arikasato @tjfantini @gorgeousnicole @ladyP and @samuelJhextall ! It was amazing! I loved it! Oh my god how could I forget my fav of all @dejdia was there too! I love her. So the party went on and on, I had many snacks and made several trips to the restroom making sure to get rid of the evidence before any sign of it started showin up on my hips or thighs.

Such a magical, fun night! Samuel had so much fun! At one point I caught him in the corner with a tranquelizer repeating "Yours Yours Yours!" Over and over and over! He-loved it.

Welp as always.....always remember the time and go vote for me to be your next Ultimate UFC Spike Girl. Okay.....Byyyye.

xoxo
Arika
Gingivitis Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home