Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Moment on Your Lips...Forever on your hips

This is the story of a true annorexic girl.

Now you all probably don't know this but I've been battling eating disorders since I was about 6 years old.
I thought the easiest route to take would be to simply starve myself much like my idol Calista Flockhart was too doing at the time. By the age of 9 and a half I discovered a wonderful new concution...my index finger. It did wonders for my curvatious figure. Until I went to my doctor and they told me my assophagus was rotting away. Ugh I picked up my vintage Chanel 76 purse went home and decided to move on to thinner and better things.

The year was 2001 I had finally hit my goal weight of 94 lbs and loving it! Things were great! My meals consisted of weight loss pills TONS of waters and I have to admit I did use my index finger a couple of times to hit this goal. But this great annorexic life would come to a stallin hault when I met the supposed love of my life who crushed my heart :(

Bringing us into the bitters years as I like to call them "The Binging years" 2002-2007 Leading up to this....

My diet went from weight loss pills to any candy bar I could get my sausage fingers on! Oooh I la dum candy bars! Oh lord child! Lobster, ribs, rack o lamb, mcdonalds, anything I err want and need!

I was sinkin fast I had to do something which led me to a very dark and painful time.

Bingin' and purgin' and bingin' and purgin' and then anneroxia reared his ugly face. I did an AWFUL thing...took my ass to mexico and had my stomach illegaly stapled. I did not look well...months had passed I was down to a painful 79lbs and that's when I realized I just knew what I had to do...call Jenny and get back up from 79lbs to a buck o' 5 with a c cup.

Now, 2009 and an alumni of Betty Ford; I have never looked or felt better. As sheree would say "I love it." All you kids goin through what I went thru I feel for you and am here for you. Alright...who am I kiddin? Thin is in!!

xoxo
Swine Flu Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home