Sunday, August 25, 2013

Listen


Im a free spirit, always following my heart even if my heart has taken  me to the wrong place.... And let me tell you it has a few times. I appreciate those times the most because with every whim, love, adventure, move, dramatic existence which is me, I would not be me. I've grown in so may ways from my spontaneous, gypsy like actions. Granted at times the decisions I have made in the past may have been selfish but they were mine to make mine to mistake mine to experience. 

I can say that I have only been in love one time in my life and its takin  a long time to realize that it's not an actual person I fell in love with, I fell in love with Love!  I love the joy and happiness that love brings me  and others. The idea, the feel, the knowing that just having love in your  heart can conquer all things! now this may sound silly to some but to me and for others  who understand my realization woo woo!!! Don't get me wrong being in love with a person is amazing, And I really want that one day a  true love a soulmate my lobster someone to grow old with,  but for now I want to love me and everything about me and spread that love  to others in my life. 

As a child in my parents house they had 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 framed and I've always remembered those words 

Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.


It's takin me some time to understand these simple truths. 

God is Love and that feeling I've had all of my life was just that it was god. When I've had good strong feelings about certain things or that voice that may ring into your brain at times, well that's the spirit. We should listen to those promptings.  Listen to HG! your heart should always come first your joy will radiate around you. 

   

Now now I'm not trying to be a "Mandy or Joseph" that's the last thing I'd wanna do is shove religion down someone's throat. I just see someone I love and care about in so much pain and it breaks my Heart because I know what they have is true 


I dedicate this short blog post to my best friend Stephen Hampton & Bryan Holgate 


Forget your head and listen to your heart. 


Love you both so very much.


"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition" -SJ


love, Daniel 

Night night 



PS sorry if this makes no sense I'm like half asleep 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home