Tuesday, July 13, 2010

when a spider bites



So here is my synopsis to the conversation below... there is an extremley large spider bottom loose in SD I mean I guess his famly has money $$$but what the hell that mean?? he still gotta dog face!!! extra large daddy long legged spider bottom any way he basically called me poor and Im just not going to stand for such nonsense imma a lady and I have a rep to think about ...tall ass bottom!! he bout i'd say 6'4 long legged spider yall tops betta watch out!!!

You’ve been a very bad spider bottom. A very, VERY bad, BAD spider bottom, spiderGaga.

Shane spider David July 13 at 12:50am Report
im sorry but im not some superficial bitch.... when you grow up let me know


Daniel Stabile July 13 at 12:51am
please you called me poor how is that not being superficial ???who cares what money you may have!! you're a loser


Shane spider David July 13 at 12:53am Report
it was a joke... at least i wasnt the one being a totally facebook bitch. and actually taking my
claws out.


Shane spider David July 13 at 12:53am Report
if i offended you be a man and just approach me about it.


which I totally did


Daniel Stabile July 13 at 12:56am
lol good times :) Im a man wid it and I did approach you on your wall much like you did with your uncalled for caddy coment about me being poor you make no sense and I love it :) loling


Shane spider David July 13 at 12:58am Report
no your like some little second grader stuck in a 23 year olds body who threw i fit and kicked me in the shin


Love how he thinks im 23 silly spider


Daniel Stabile July 13 at 12:59am
lol thats funny :)


Thankyou


Daniel Stabile July 13 at 1:01am
I'd love to be in the 2nd grade again, well if those are the terms you started it what can I say imma bitch


Shane spider David July 13 at 1:05am Report
no just couldnt find a good reason why you wouldnt want to visit san deigo.... but in your reacting it just shows that you took it personal and the only way it made you feel better about your self is to try to make your self appear better by cutting down others.


He must have that spider intuition


Daniel Stabile July 13 at 1:07am
true


Last but not least me extending an olive branch of friendship.

Daniel Stabile July 13 at 1:10am
well no hard fellings we're all rooting for yeah brookie

Shane spider David July 13 at 1:10am Report
brookie?

Daniel Stabile July 13 at 1:22am
oh never mind you're a spider I knew you wouldnt understand





(6'4 spider bottom about 98 pounds of filth)




xoxo Dee Dee


P.S.

dont mess wit meeee!! or you might be gettin deleted by one person whos ass your tryin to kiss dont act like you aint....that person is My Best Friend Stephen not yours! my best friend ...so stop playin!! grow up lol or you might get chin checked *by jimmy*

oh and fyi dont wear sun screen it f*cks up your tan





k night night dont let them spiders bite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home