Monday, May 3, 2010

Fav Twitters



@KaitlinCassidy @danielstabile thought u would appreciate this loling http://hollywoodoncrack.net/?p=2376


I cried over this one

@LaurHoover @stephenhampton i'd say you and @danielstabile should visit me, but hes not allowed in my state anymore. ouch.

@danielstabile look what @stephenhampton made us for deaner smells so good http://twitpic.com/1ia6ci


@danielstabileUsing his mixed oreo baby for votes so lam


Just thought I could be a helpful friend

@danielstabile @ArikaSato hey one of my friends is in vegas right now said they just saw paris @ Tao maybe you should head over in that direction lol


So I get shot down


@ArikaSato @DanielStabile lol noooo she's not there babe my friends all work there lol


Oh well I got to lol when I read this



@ParisHilton Last night was so much fun at Tao. @DJVice sure knows how to rock a party! Had the best time! :)


and this


@DavidKatzenberg Peace out Vegas. Taking off with @NickyHilton, @ParisHilton, @joeymcfarland and @CamRaFace.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home